Protecting Your Family Begins With Your Doors
Police say that many homeowners miss this critical point...
UNTIL YOU SECURE YOUR DOORS, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS:
- 85% of forced entries are through a door
- It is much easier for criminals to enter and exit through doors than windows.
- Alarms don't stop an intruder from entering your house! Alarms make noise.
- Police Response to an alarm is often more than 30 minutes.
- Guns and dogs work AFTER an intruder is in your home! What happens when your family is alone?